Thursday, October 10, 2013

See why Diddy May Never Get married !



Bad Boy CEO, Diddy has publicly confessed he would choose happiness over marriage any day. Based on the business mogul, on The View interview released yesterday, marriage has been overrated leaving many individuals confused as to what is priority.  So, will Diddy ever settle down, answer happens to be ‘no '. Sexy singer, Cassie, now dating Diddy, should probably be thinking about dealing with a longterm relationship or back off now that she can. The father of 5 says,  
“It definitely would be a dream become a reality for me personally to just one day be ready for that…I'm not really looking because I know the responsibility that comes with that and I do believe that many of men and women jump into that and they're not honest with themselves. I'm brutally honest with myself.”
 Continue after the break.


To make sure he isn't misunderstood, Diddy proceeded to express, “I don't need to get married and not make that woman function as best. I've been near to it and when I'm ready I'll make the announcement, but when I get it done, I'm carrying it out forever.”
However, Diddy puts his happiness and that of the around him first, 
“I do believe plenty of people put an excessive amount of on marriage and inadequate on happiness.[...] I'm happy, anybody that's in my entire life is happy. I recently wish to be happy and I do believe it's important for you to protect your happiness and to love yourself, because then you can love other people the proper way.”
However this decision goes, we wonder if Cassie will be the lucky girl to remain with Diddy “forever”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook