Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lanre Nzeribe is just a friend – Monalisa Chinda reveals in new Interview.




In a new interview with Sunday Punch, actress Monalisa Chinda described her boo and business partner of over 2 yrs as'just a friend'
"That is a personal decision. Some things are private - they are not meant to be discussed on the pages of newspapers. Lanre Nzeribe is only a friend and I won’t say more than that." She tells Punch
On bad press see what she said after the break

There is no career without its flaws and there is no claiming a prize without paying a price. I have had my share of bad press and I’m prepared for what lies ahead on my journey to destiny. Thankfully, I don’t dwell much on regressive thoughts, so there is no need talking about that. If evil is spoken of you and it is true, you can correct yourself. If it is a lie, just laugh at it. People will always talk no matter what you do. While I believe the internet revolution is a great platform for advancement, I think we need to be more professional and accountable when it comes to news reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook