Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Can a child bring a couple closer?



Unedited:
I read one other lady's predicament on this blog a few days ago and sadly I am in the same situation. The spark moved from my marriage barely a year after it had been contracted. My marriage wasn't what I expected it to be and sometimes I wish I were single again. But unlike one other lady, my husband is not just a brute and I am not willing to quit with this marriage without at least trying. We don't have any children yet and a close friend advised me to try to have a child and it will bring my husband and I closer together again. Is this for sure? Because I don't want my children in the future from a broken home so I am worried about getting pregnant for a man and a relationship I am no more sure of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook