Monday, March 17, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I am S3xually frustrated in my Wedded Life, wife complains about my Anaconda. Help!



Unedited:
I'm 29 years of age and I got married to the love of my entire life who is 3 years younger than me. We have a 2 year old cute son and my wife is preggy with the second. My problem is that I've a mighty s-x urge and libido but my wife is my complete opposite in bed. We dated for 4 years before we married and she became pregnant immediately I disvirgined her. Throughout our courtship, we never had s-x but we use to enjoy hours of kissing and romance.

I never thought s3x was going to be a concern in our relationship till we married and she gave birth. Everytime we make love she either complains that my pen-s is too big and painful or that I make time to cum. I've tried to increase her curiosity about s-x through every means I know of, I personally use p*rn to make her horny but if we eventually have s3x I feel depressed and sad because it won't be any fun.

Sometimes in the process of romance, she'll cum over and once more then she'll just sleep off leaving me awake all night. I've discussed the matter with her time without number but she keeps promising to have better .I'm afraid that she is pushing me into cheating which I swore to myself never to do. I want advise from mature reader please before I go crazy. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook