Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Should I tell him or not?



While I was in school, I was 22 when I dated a 52 year old very wealthy man because I wanted his money. He ensured we were as discreet as you can and I never got to know anything about him or his family, I only knew his name.
Fast-forward to seven years later, I met this gorgeous gentleman who shows curiosity about taking me as his wife. Now he took me home to his mum and I ran across his late dad was my former sugar lover.
Do I tell him the reality as regards my relationship together with his dad since love has no secrets or just forget about it since the person is dead?

2 comments:

  1. Is dis a movie script or real life *pensive*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Admin
    I am a 23year old female. My parents
    died when i was 8 yrs and so i dropped
    out of school because no-one could
    afford enough
    money to pay my fees. I then met this
    guy when i was 14 and he
    struggled to send me back to school. He
    was selling fruit by the
    street just to pay my fees. He then got a
    job as a truck driver and
    continue to send me to school even to
    the university, of which i
    am eternally grateful to him for... indeed
    there are angels made by
    God to help the needy in times of trouble.
    My problem is that i feeli can't continue
    with this
    relationship because he is not my type, i
    am not the girl that i used
    to be when he first saw me, dont get it
    wrong, i am honestly
    appreciative of what God has used him
    to do in my life but i just
    cant get totally committed to him
    based on pity or how he helped me. So im
    thinking How best can i tell him that he is
    not my type without hurting his
    feelings?? I
    am grateful that he sent me to school but
    i can't be in a relationship with him
    anymore. I want somebody of my own
    class not a truck driver.
    Please Advice me

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook