Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Girl Nabbed Her Boyfriend Doing It With Her Mum's Friend



This is actually the saddest experience I've ever hard with my dating experience being an adult. I'm already considering if I will tell this man that we have dated enough for couple of years and he should start marriage plans since he hasn't deemed it fit to propose in my experience even though he has seen everything on my body.
But what did I get? The shock of my life. He's been sleeping with my mum's close friend behind my back and I never suspect anything since this woman is type of very friendly with him and I was happy because I don't want anyone who's near my mum to dislike my husband. I recently don't like an excessive amount of drama!

Omo Oodua, it's my friend having said that I will send a mail to you, because she can't tell me how to proceed so no one will blame her tomorrow. I visited Lagos mainland to see her and made a decision to branch my mum's friend house to greet her. As I entered her sitting room, what did I see? This woman at the top my boyfriend...

She even shouted at me that why didn't I knock before I enter as though she doesn't realize that the person she'd under her wasn't my boyfriend. She didn't even say anything about my relationship with my boyfriend but asked me to leave her house and make sure I don't enter people's house the next time without knocking.
I don't even know how I managed to leave there, my guy couldn't say anything and since he didn't follow me out of her house believe he continued doing what he was doing with her. Nevertheless when he called me latter I didn't pick and he's been sending me messages saying the lady tempted him with money.
Should I forgive this man? Just how long does it take to meet another guy and relax? I'm just confused! 

3 comments:

  1. Take it easy dear...I think you deserve better..you don't deserve him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U 2 should knock next time,what you don't know won't kill you,4give d guy jaare, the woman is obviously richer and your boyfriend. Is unemployed or under employed.take heart,just suffer him a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will advise you forgive him, but never think of marrying him because; *He doesn't ℓ♥√ع you, *He cheated before, he will cheat again *If you didn't catch him, he would have continue cheating on you and deceiving you. *Plus you deserve a better man, pray about it and trust GOD.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook