Friday, May 2, 2014

“He hasn’t made any move yet” – Dillish Mathews opens up on rumoured relationship



Dillish Matthews, rumoured girlfriend of Nigerian singer, Flavour and winner of Big Brother Africa ‘ the chase'has finally addressed the rumour on her behalf relationship with Flavour.
Whilst in Nigeria recently for the Mr. Nigeria contest, the Namibian beauty, said 


“Flavour and I are just friends. I mean he’s hot and I’m sure he thinks I’m hot, but we’re just okay with being friends. Besides, he hasn’t made any moves like that and I haven’t either. And No, I’m not expecting him to make a move. He has a girlfriend and I hear she’s a hottie.”

She further opened through to how she felt winning the prize; 



” I still think it is unbelievable. I mean seeing all the individuals who originated in different countries throughout the opening ceremony. I still ask myself how I made it. People used to express I was too reserved and didn't kiss or made love but I guess if it's your time, it's your time. I'm still humbled by the truth that I won.”

Her take Nigerian men 


“I do believe there is a possibility that I'd either marry a Nigerian or perhaps a Ghanaian. There's just something about them that I find attractive.”

On why she broke up with her fiance, Stephen 

"All I have to say is that not everything reported is true so don’t believe everything you read. Sometimes people make stories up so that the media can leave them alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook