Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why Haven't You Accepted My Offer? Adokiye Ready to confront B'haram



Nigerian singer and actress, Adokiye Kyrian, popularly known as Adokiye, is still daring Boko Haram. This time she is asking why the sect is yet to accept her offer.

Adokiye had gained international recognition after she made a public announcement to offer her virginity to the Boko Haram sect members for the release of the over 200 Chibok girls kidnapped on April 14 in Borno State.
continue...........

In a recent interview with BellaNaija, the singer defended her virginity offer to Boko Haram which according to her still stands.

Adokiye said: "I made an open offer to some group of people. The question is why they haven't accepted my request? They should gather up the girls, prepare them for release and then I am sure they will find out if I'm still a virgin.

"I stand by my words to say I don't mind being an exchange for the release of those kids so they can go back to their families. Whatever it is they are going through, for them to be released should be thrown to me. And If they have turned the young girls to their s3x slaves, they should consider releasing them and turn me to one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook