Friday, September 19, 2014

Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? -




I'm a 27 year old lady and I'm still a virgin. I really decided to stay a virgin until my wedding night because I lost my parents when I was very young and to be able to restrain myself from becoming wayward I made a vow to myself to stay a virgin until  my wedding night but I'm dealing with a large amount of problems due to that. 
Continue..
No guy wants to keep with me. Immediately I let them realize that I'm a virgin, they only try to escape from me since it is really a plague. My boyfriend just split up with me the other day and his excuse was that the partnership was just too boring and he can't cope again. That no guy wants a virgin in this jet age and that prompted me to ask this question: can it be true that no guy wants a virgin in this jet age?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook