Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Shallow guy asks out a girl he used to bully gets exactly what he deserves photos





Kids are stupid, and as a result they do a lot of things that they’ll probably regret later on in life.

Luckily, most people learn from their mistakes and use them to become better people, but there’s always a few who go through life blissfully unaware of just how terrible of a person they are.

I don’t know the “Douchebag” in this exchange, but I’m assuming he’s one of those people.

I can’t verify the authenticity of these texts, but over the years I’ve learned to never underestimate the utter desperation of someone who wants to have his penis touched.

If I had to pick a word to describe what played out here, I think I’d go with “laughably pathetic” (that’s two words, but I needed the modifier).

I’m sure he has no ulterior motive
See more bellow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook