Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Daughter Sleeps Around ‘Like Dog’; Has 3 Kids For Different Men





I am pained in my heart and I really need your advice and those of your readers....I need your help. I am a mother of four; three women and a young man. My first daughter is 41, married with two kids. She and my last child; the young man are my source of joy. My second and third, both women, are a source of concern to me.



Although I raised them alone due to their father's death.... They lacked nothing while growing up. We may not have in abundance, but we lacked nothing, so I really cannot place or lay my hands on why these girls are behaving the way they are now.  My second daughter, at present has three children for three different men. She had her first child when she was in her first year in the university, she took in for a married man she dated then.

When she left home for campus, she became a changed girl from the child I raised. Her action almost sent me to an early grave. Her mother-in-law took the child so that she could finish school. Along the line, while still in school, her relationship with the father of her child broke up.  I spoke and pleaded with her to move on. I told her she had no reason to settle for less - a married man - as there are lots of single men out there she could get married to when ready. But alas! My daughter only listened, she did not heed my advice.  Help Me Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook