Monday, December 31, 2012

Princess Chineke celebrates 10 years in showbiz




Ember Creeks, Ikoyi, Lagos recently played host to actress and super model, Princess Chineke. Tagged: A Nite With The Supermodels, the ocassion marked the 10th anniversary of Chineke in showbiz. It was a fun-filled night as upcoming artiste, Korede Bello, among a host of others thrilled the audience with music and comedy.

The event also included a beauty pageant organised in Chineke’s honour. There was also a fashion show put together by designer, Rahi. Commenting after the event, Chineke, who is also CEO, Beacon Models said: “It’s been wonderful and fulfilling. I have had my ups and downs but I have also garnered experience that equips me for the challenges of the next 10 years when you will see models from my platform in New York, Paris, Germany and other parts of the world. We are set to empower youths through my NGO, Voice, which will begin to impact on the lives of youths from next year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook