Monday, January 28, 2013

"WHY I RAPED AND BEHEADED 20 YEAR OLD GIRL" - UNIVERSITY KILLER



An expelled 500 level student of Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna, Godwin Idoko who beheaded a 20 year old girl, Ramat Isah on New Year Day in Rafin Yashin, Bosso Niger State has told Minna Magistrate court that he beheaded the lady for refusing his request for sex after collecting his N2,500 as earlier bargained.
Idoko who was arraigned in accordance with section 221 of the penal code of culpable homicide stunned the court after the Police First Information Report(FIR) was read to him when he suddenly said he had a complain against the deceased.

“I only stabbed her, I did not behead her. I paid her the sum of N2,500 to have sex with her. After collecting the money and I undressed myself and in the process of having sex, she grabbed and squeezed my manhood very hard. She also bite my hand to peel off my skin. Out of pain, I used a knife to stab her at the neck,” he declared.
The presiding Chief Magistrate Mohammed Gimba Gabi reminded the accused of the magnitude of the offence which carries death penalty when Idoko feigned ignorance and trivialised the offence.
According to the Chief Magistrate Court if the case as contained in the section of the penal code is established the court would not have the jurisdiction to try the  case but a High Court.
The police prosecutor, Inspector John Atumeyi said  that investigation into the matter had just commenced and since the offence carried death penalty  the accused should not be granted bail.
The Chief magistrate who adjoined the case till the 4th of March 2013 ordered that the accused person be remanded in prison custody as investigation into the case continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook