Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You Married Me Because Of My Father’s Money ––Wife Accuses Husband



"He is a gold digger, he loved me because of the will my father left behind and, because of that, he refused to work.” With these words, Mrs Temitope Shobayo asked an Orile Agege, Grade ‘B’ Customary Court, Lagos to dissolve her 13-year-old marriage.
 
The 35-year-old woman said her husband abandoned all his responsibility for her in the last ten years.
Accusing him of frequent beating, Mrs Temitope told the court that, "My husband is lazy; he did not work through out the period we were together as husband and wife, he leaned on me." 

The mother of one spoke amidst tears when narrating how her husband had been fetish and denied her access to her child for eight years. 
"Since eight years ago, I don’t know where my child is, where he is schooling or talked to him on phone. My husband begged me to release my child for him to spend his holiday with him and since then I have not seen my child. 

"I have gone to his family but they were all lying to me. I suffered so hard in Shobayo’s house,”she said. 
 
For the third time, the husband, Bankole Shobayo, failed to obey the court summon. Meanwhile, the court president, Mr Joseph Adewusi, adjourned the case till January 31, probably to give him a final chance before a warrant of arrest would be issues against him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook