Friday, February 15, 2013

'My Br*asts Are Too Big' -Pls Help



I'm 14-years-old, 160cm, 50kg. My br*asts are growing at tremendous rate and I am still wearing my previous brá 32D, which is so tight.
My back hurts, shoulders are in pain as the straps are pressing against it. I am unsure of my br*ast size now but I am very sure that its going to be very big. My friends tease me even my closest friends. I always wear large uniform and shirts so that it is not that obvious.
I have measured my size and here are the measurements:
Under bust: 28 inch (71cm)
Bust: 40.1 inch (102cm)
Above bust: 30.7 inch (78 cm)
Can anyone tell me my size so that I could find a proper brá? I also appreciate if someone give me tips on how I can cover my huge br*asts.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha... I luv big boo
    Nobody can help u only God. Cry to Him.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook