Friday, March 29, 2013

Please Help: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?



During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?

I'm confused. Pls help!!!

2 comments:

  1. You slept with her man many years back before she met him..so why still live in that guilt? You and the guy seriously need to talk this mess out and don't put that poor girl into problem..except u still love the guy and u want to be seeing him even after your sister got married to him. But if not, both of you should seat and talk it out. And for you it becomes a stigma u have to live with for the rest of your life..it will even be a shameful thing for you to spit it out dat you have slept with your sister's fiancé...will look like you virtually open your leg for every man that comes your way..seriously you guys should play maturedly here..the deed is done just talk over it and let the sleeping dog lie forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have let your sister know what has happen between you and the guy on the first day you saw them together. Is late miss so you need to keep this to yourself and act like nothing is going on. But you seriously need to take your mind off the guy totaly.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook