Sunday, April 14, 2013

Help: My Girlfriend is a S-ÉX Addict: …She Wants Me to make love to Her Everyday



I met this Girl on the 31st of December 2011 and after a s-éx free outing she travelled back to school only to come back on 29th of March 2013 and since then she has been on my neck asking for s-éx. Some days back she call home only to ask me for s-éx which I turned down but she insisted and I had to succumb to her request. This is not the kind of woman I want and am seriously confused about the whole thing because the Girl in question is not that good in bed.... 

The question now is, why must she always ask for s-éx even when she knows you are not in the mode. Is she on an assignment or what... 
She even said I should give her ó-ral s-éx, I refused because I hate óral s-éx
Please I need you help guys..

FRIENDS, PLS ADVICE THIS YOUNG MAN.
• What should he do?
• Is the girl planning to destroy him with S-ÉX?
• Or is it normal for a girl to ask for s-éx all the time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook