Monday, May 13, 2013

WSNE: ‘My Boyfriend P-ees In My Moúth And Béats Me If I Refuse To Swállow It’



Am Juliet and i'm 24-years-old. I stay with my boyfriend of campus, every morning my boyfriend likes to takes his morning p-ée in my moúth.
 This started way back in my year 1 when we just decided to get freaky, he then suggested that he p-ée in my moúth which I agreed and since then he will wake me up and tell me he has to p-eé so i will get on my knees open my moúth real wide and wait for him to fill my moúth with his hot morning p-ée and after his done p-éeing in my moúth i s-úck his pénis until he comés this is how i start my morning.

He has gotten use to it that whenever I refuse doing it, he will béat me up so bad. I really love him so much, I don’t want to get him hurt, now am scared of s-wállowing his p-eé because people say it contains harmful substance. Please is it true, and if yes how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up,he enjoys it,is it that he’s abusing me indirectly or i am just confused, please help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook