Monday, June 24, 2013

Actress Amanda Bynes To Remove Chest Implants



Amanda Bynes is arguably the most controversial actress presently. The actress who got chest implants just about a week ago has taken them out saying they make her uncomfortable.
She said “I got my chest implants removed. They were uncomfortable… I prefer them out.” However, a reliable source says that the actress decided to take them out because there were post-op complications; a tube was lodged in her chest and the actress was in pain.
Amanda Bynes has been from one controversy to another in the past couple of months, she was recently arrested for criminal possession of marijuana; accusing the New York Police Department of s*xual harassment; and culminating in Twitter wars with fellow celebrities.

Her br**sts aren’t the only thing she has altered on her body, she has also undergone surgery on her nose.
She is usually on twitter justifying her surgeries, one read: “Surgery is a complete miracle for me – nothing…can hold you back from living out your dreams. There’s a surgery for everything that’s wrong with you!”
And, on the same subject, she tweeted: “I’m in between nose surgeries! My eyes are black and blue because my nose is broken! I can’t wait for my nose to be done! I’ll share pics!:)I can’t wait for my surgeries so I can start taking pictures!”
Sources say that the young actress is becoming addicted to cosmetic surgery: “She’s become addicted to the confidence each surgery gives her… She bemoaned that she stopped working because she was so vain that she didn’t like how her nose was looking on camera.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook