Monday, June 3, 2013

Chai: My older girlfriend has dumped me despite the great s-èx



I give my girlfriend multiple ô-rgasms and she makes me feel amazing, but she’s dumped me out of the blue because her ex dumped her at this time of year.
I’m 23, she’s 39. I’m a carpet fitter and I met her when I laid some new carpets for her. We got on like a house on fire and she told me to come back the next evening to check on the fitting.
She’s a beautiful woman and I couldn’t believe my luck. She had cooked a lovely meal and set the table with candles and a bottle of wine.
We didn’t stop talking all evening and I stayed the night. We had s-èx for hours. She was fabulous. I thought it would be just a flash in the pan but we’ve been seeing each other for three months now. We go out to nice places and are very happy with each other. We always enjoy being together and our s-èx life is amazing.

She said I’m the first man she has reached an ô-rgasm with and that I’m better than anyone she’s ever been with. I’ve never been with a woman who has multiple ô-rgasms before and it makes it extra satisfying for me too.
The age difference doesn’t bother us. She says that I’m more mature than men usually are at my age, which she loved. Then suddenly she ended it yesterday.
She said her ex had left her for another woman at this time last year and she wasn't ready for another relationship. I knew she had been depressed about that but she’d told me that I had made all that pain go away.
I’m so confused. Why did she end it with me when it was all so perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook