Thursday, June 27, 2013

Confession: My Husband Brought A Lady Into Our Matrimonial B-éd And Gave Me HIV!



My husband has finally shattered my heart and I weep as I write. We had difficulties with finances and I tried to contribute the little amount I borrowed from friends. But, we still couldn't make ends meet. Last 8 weeks, he came back home with a lady. He called me in the evening and he said to just keep quiet when he comes back from work.
So, he just came back home with this fair, slim lady. And they slépt together within our matrimonial béd. If anyone said I would experience this in my life, I could not believe it. I slépt in the children's room. All in the evening, I couldn't sleep as I wondered what these were doing….on our matrimonial béd. I cried all night.
Continue After The Break
 Each morning, he introduced me to the woman as his sister and the children as mine. I felt dumbfounded, I never felt so disappointed in my life. He returned earlier from work and apologised to me, he explained the woman works together with the us government and she was going to help him win a contract. He said the woman asked him to sleep with her, and that might be all. He said he did all that just to produce our youngsters and I live comfortably. He then gave me 85,000 naira, he asked me to get all we needed.

I cried and sobbéd, but I'd nobody to perform to for help. I accepted fate. For your week, he returned with this lady and they slépt within our matrimonial béd&hellip ;.Such a shameful act! From then on week ended, she stopped coming. My husband said I could now return to our béd. He made love to me, I cried through due to the evil he did, due to the way he broke my heart. He begged me and said he could not do such again.
Last month, I started falling sick, I visited a medical facility and I was diagnosed of HIV. I felt dumb! I knew this is the handiwork of my selfish husband. He also visited a medical facility too and he was also diagnosed of same. The worst thing is he is now blaming me for not stopping him from doing such wicked acts. 
I could not forget what he did to me. We're still living together, but I hate him so much. I wish I never got married to him!

Naija Gist,
Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook