Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: Is it morally right for a married woman to publicly buy con-doms?




I'm a happily married woman with two lovely boys within my early thirties. My husband and I are recently planning to own another child and now,we want to try the Pre-sex selection method and see if we could skew the odds to the advantage and get a baby girl.Not that people would mind when it wasn't a girl but we want our last child and try our luck in the process.

Just how it works is since I must monitor my cycle for a month or two,I'm not on any contraceptive and we've agreed to use condoms during intercourse.The only issue is that my husband sometimes forgets to buy them before coming home and then we've ended up making love without condoms twice now.
My question is "Is it right for a married woman to publicly buy condoms?" Because I'm seriously considering doing that in order to avoid conceiving before the planned date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook