Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby ( Advice Please)




Original Message:

Hello, looking during the time i'm posting this you'll see i've been up through the night thinking. i want to seek reasonable and salient advice before i create a monumental decision. Pls help...i am within my second year in the university( for privacy i won'nt disclose name) and the dean of my faculty(law) who is also our legal method lecturer came in my experience with an offer, she said i ought to impregnant her and she could make sure i graduate top of my peers and she will probably pay, i ought to just call a figure.
Continue


She is really a very hot lady, super intelligent that's why she is really a dean just 30. I don't know why she wants to accomplish it but from her demeanor i suppose she thinks herself above men and marraige. I will be turning 18 by my next birthday and i am over 6 feets, i'm very athlectic and i'm currently the most effective student within my dept. She said these are "some" of the qualities she saw in picking me to father her child.

Now this super weird, personally i think i am dreaming and i need advice, she's expressly told me to not breath a phrase to anyone as whatever we decide must be a key till death so i decided in the future here, were no-one knows each other. On a single hand i am thinking about charging her of a million(too much?) which will be really cool money and the taught of graduating with a top class is so magnificent and finally addressing lay with this amazinly beautifull lady who every student has a crush on. However there is something sinister and morally bankrupt about selling my Fluid, sending a young child into the planet and never knowing him, this type of secret can linger in the center till death. Can i get some good advice? What would you do or advice your kid brother?

Naija Gist,Nigeria.

2 comments:

  1. U av answered urself jst b strng n stnd ur ground coz u dnt knw d repercussion of doing it. Av a second thought b4 doin anytn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact is that no matter what you do to please her, so many things might comes up thereafter, I can't talk much but from experience its advisable not to do it, pray for wisdom from God to overcome that

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook