Monday, June 3, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: War Between my wife and my sister



My younger sister has been living with me since I became independent and moved to Lagos to start a new life. That was eight years ago. I got married three years ago and my wife moved in with us and since then I have known no peace. They are constantly quarreling, making accusations, and have even exchanged blows a few times.
My wife packed out of the house in April with our two small children and said she would not return until my sister leaves the house. I can't send my sister packing because I am the only relative she has in Lagos and she just finished her university education and looking for a job. Asking her to leave means asking her to go back to Owerri where our parents stay and that's not what she wants at this time. I can't afford to get her her own place but I want my wife to return home. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook