Monday, June 3, 2013

Girl Addicted To M-ásturbation Seeks Help




Does anyone know a way of stopping s-exuál desire, dead?  I masturb-áte more than I would like and it's gotten to the point where the desire to do this dominates my daily activities, and I want it gone. All ladies will know what I mean when I say all it takes to bring on the strong, often over powering desire to m-ásturbate is seeing an attractive male body. This desire can ruin an otherwise good day and make social, and business, situations awkward as you constantly try to sneek a peek at every good looking guy.

I have no interest in it being a natural thing to do, so I should not be worried about it. I have tried combating the need to do it, but it never lasts long and I always return to it.

I read somewhere that a cause for excessive másturbation can be heightened estrogen(sp) levels and there are pills you can take to lower this. One I read about was Tamoxifen, it's a drug for treating bre ast cancer in  and one of the things it does is lower estrogen levels, but only in men. The drug has proven very effective in reducing s-exuál desire in men without the requirement of surgery.


If anyone can provide any information or the names of any drugs, tablets, potions or whatever that can assist me in this I will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook