Sunday, June 9, 2013

"I lost six years of my entire life with Jim Iyke"- ex GF Keturah Hamilton laments




Jim Iyke's sad and heartbroken Jamaican ex-fiancee Keturah Hamilton tells Diasporan Star:

"Today, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a person with whom we choose to go through the highs and the lows – a person who'd professed so much undying love for me within the last six years just leave like this? I don't know very well what happened and I wish I possibly could put a hand on it. He took away six years of memories, of support of love and all that I did for him – the same as that. How mean and callous can one get?
Jim was supposed to come quickly to New York and stay for half a year, during which time, he'd visit an acting school here in New York and then we'd proceed to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and he then just walked away” she begun to sob in accordance with Diasporan Star
Asked what has been the reason for such a change of heart, Keturah said “we'd problems like normal lovers do, but we always resolved them amicably. I understand there is something Jim asked me to accomplish, which I didn't might like to do right away, but which should not need made him to accomplish what he did.” Pressed to reveal what it was that Jim wanted him to accomplish, she said it was personal. 


Keturah said she feels used and dumped “I played along in the reality show as though I really was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel like Jim set me up. He's a great man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He's an ingrate and I leave him to God.”

One area that seemingly have pained Keturah more is apparently the rumor making the rounds that Jim left her for the Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari. “That is the rumor I have heard and I understand it is not just
a rumor. They've been hooking up in Ghana. They certainly were together at Tuface's wedding and be seemingly everywhere together. I just can't believe Jim could be this ungrateful – after all I have prepared for
him. I haven't been able to accept this and I am truly in circumstances of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years to be there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in every that he did, then I wish Nadia the most effective of luck.” 

Jim in accordance with sources is residing in Nadia's house in Ghana and is continually seen driving her car on the streets of Accrathe Ghanaian capital. He's said to possess told friends he and Nadia are mere friends, but most people see that difficult to believe.

Meanwhile, Keturah seemingly have moved on with her life. “I am a solid woman and I am moving ahead with my life. God cannot give you that which He won't provide you the platform to stand and deal with. I wish the most effective in his life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook