Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kanye West is no more interested in selling a million record



Has Kanye changed since dating Kim K? He's so nonchalant these days. He performed at the Governor's Ball over the weekend and in one of his true trade mark rants, declared he's no further thinking about being on radio stations or selling a million records...

 Kanye told the crowd,

"You know with this album, we ain't drop not one to radio. We ain't got no big NBA campaign or nothing can beat that. Sh-it, we ain't even got no cover. We only made some real music. And you realize, back when I used to make albums and sh-it, such as for instance a couple years back, three, four years back, we'd disappear completely and work with a recording for like five months roughly, and we'd will have to put on the album'til like August or September'til an ideal moment and sh-it,'cause this means that I do believe you gon'sell more'cause you receive more audience and radio and sh-it. But honestly, at this point, when I tune in to radio, that ain't where I wanna be no more. Honestly, at this point, I really could offer a f**k about selling a million records. As long as I released a recording for summer time that y'all can rock to all or any motherfucking summer. And I don't offer a fuck as to the the label tell me; I'm gon'sell more records. ‘Cause at this point, I don't really offer a f**k about outside opinions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook