Friday, June 7, 2013

Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders




1) "we want to thank the president for bringing
facebook to Nigeria" ...Information Minister Labaran
Maku.
(2) "you press men, you always say there are no
minerals in kano. We have Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda
and the newly invented Sprite"...Bakin Zuwo.
(3) "Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and
invest in Nigeria"...GEJ
(4) " I will water your school and fire your
school"..Orji Uzoh Kalu
(5) "Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is
everywhere ..maybe is our turn"...GEJ
(6) "I will rather kill myself than commit
sucide"..Dame Jonathan
(7) "I founded this school for the masses and the
school fees is


850,000 naira"...Atiku Abubakar
 Until I see someone eating out of the gutters
before I believe
there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umoru Dikko.
(9) "Telephone is not meant for the poor"..David Mark
(10) "The worth of a child born and breed in Nigeria
cannot be compared to that in the United States" -
Yakubu Gowon
(11) "school is not meant for the poor, only for the
rich"..Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim
(12) "At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur
and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not
doing too badly"..Diezeani Madueke.
(13).."Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and
fair election in Nigeria"...Obasanjo
(14)..."The corp members where destined to die,
nobody can run away from destiny"..Mallam isa
Yaguda, Gov Bauchi State.
(15).."On behalf of 20 million naira, I donate my
family".. Dame Jonathan.
(16).."We, the PDP did not win this election, I have
gone to church to confess, I gave them money and
they called the    result"...Chris Uba
(17).."I want to commend the doctors and nurses for
responding to treatment"...Dame Jonathan
(18)..."I can see camera people, are they going to
televise us alive?"- Dame Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook