Friday, June 28, 2013

M.I Abaga Feat. Ebenezer Obey !!



The self acclaimed  ‘Chairman’ of Nigerian rap music M.I Abaga has been as busy as a bee recently. Excluding his work with Glo’s X-Factor, the rapper is also putting in work for his forthcoming album.
The rapper was recently spotted with Nigerian music legend Ebenezer Obey and me and every other music lover is praying hard that these two geniuses are cooking up something together in the studio for his forthcoming third official album, “Chairman”.
That isn’t all of it, M.I seems to also have provision to work with ex-label mate and brother, Jesse Jagz‘s. M.I shows love for his brother as he uploaded the photo below with the caption:

“Before music, Before any label, before any song was written.. There was this. Blood. Family. The greatest!!!! Jesse jagz!!! His album is the greatest piece of music any Nigerian has ever made. Fin.”

P.S: Is Jesse Jagz always high???

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook