Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Kind Of Men I Enjoy —Actress Anita Joseph (accused of snatching her friend's boyfriend)



Controversial Nollywood actress Anita Joseph, who was simply accused of snatching her friend's boyfriend, a tiny boy who is considered very good in the bedroom, had cause to clarify some issues trailing her in this chat. She also speak about her skí-mpy dresses and love affair. See a quick excerpt of the chat below... I treat my fans like friends. Fans are important in this profession because they make or mar you. 
You have to be careful together with your fans. Embarrassed by fans? Yes, I recall whenever a man slapped my buttocks! I acted in a film and the role was that of a girl sleeping with many men. Following the film, a man walked up to me and said he liked the way in which I shook my buttocks in the movie. He wondered if that was how I shake it in real life. I was embarrassed.

Dating fans
There is nothing wrong dating someone who loves and adores you. I have dated some of my fans. The best person to date, sometimes, is your fan. He loves what you are doing and you can act for him at home.

Relationship 
I like men who are calm, calculated and someone I can learn from. I like a responsible man who talks well. I cannot stick to loud-mouthed men.

Anita and controversies
I don’t believe that. I am not a controversial actress. On Ebube Nwagbo and Empress Njamah, the story was that I dated Timaya and KC Fresh, and fought with these actresses over these men. I never had any trouble with them over any man. We have never worked together on set.


Why the skímpy clothes?
I wear whatever suits me or fits into any occasion I'm attending. Also, my mood and the occasion determine what I wear. I love short gowns and bum shorts. I like it when people look at me; it makes me feel good. If you are a lady and nobody looks at you, then you should go back and look at your mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook