Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: My boyfriend flirting on facebook with girls …. Please advise me




hi, hide my id please my boyfriend is facbook flirt he is always flirting with girls on fb and make plans to meet them when i confronted him about it he said he doesnt meet them he only flirt i love him very much and i dont want to loose him but am scared he is cheating on me we both invested so much in this relationship and it would be so hard to start over, besides im pregnant 2 month, please advise me and what to do thank you

1 comment:

  1. Fu*ck his life out of his mind. By the time you re done doing that.. He won't cheat on u anymore. Remember those positions. change positions, give him jet lee and jackie style.. His life will never remain the same..

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook