Friday, July 12, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: My fiance has had gay s-ex, does it mean he's gay?



I am engaged to this person who confessed to me just last week he has received gay s-ex in the past. He actually confessed after another person explained about it. He explained he did it for money and not because he's gay. He explained his former boss was into men and lured him to have s-ex with him and after having a few romps, gave through to gay s-ex. He says he's 100% heteros-exual but I can't conquer the fact that he once let a man sleep with him. He explained he was tempted by money but I don't believe any straight man would have gay s-ex for almost any reason. I don't learn how to feel about this. Nowadays whenever I see him speaking with a man, I start to imagine them having s-ex. A man who has received gay s-ex is gay, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook