Friday, July 5, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: We Both Have Genotype AS, I Do Love Her, What Should I Do?



There is a girl I love so much, I really love her to the point that I would give anything just to keep her. The only obstacle now is that we both have the genotype AS… I heard its a bad for two people with AS to get married. What should I do?
EM

Re:
I am sorry you are in this situation. Actually, two people with genotype AS should not get married because there is a likelihood that they would give birth to a child with genotype SS and most times, children with this unique genotype go through some kind of illnesses most times. These illnesses sometimes get bad and the children go through a lot of pains.
Therefore, it is advised that two people with genotype AS should not get married. If one of you were AA, and the other AS, it would not have been an issue.
I know its going to be painful to let someone you love so much go, but it is better to let go now and date someone with the genotype AA……
Wish you well,


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook