Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I am tired of having a wayward woman for a wife" Man tells Court



Muyiwa and Bolatito Oseni have urged an Ikeja Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve their marriage, accusing each other of infidelity.  Muyiwa, 32, a business man who resides at 2, Adekunle Street in Ikeja area, had earlier told the court that his wife is fond of receiving strange calls from different men in the night.
He said, “My wife receives calls from her boyfriends and her mother even knows about it. She installed a security code on her phone, so that I would not have access to it. She would chat in the middle of the night with her boyfriends on her phone. She would pretend to be on night duty and anytime I call her office, she will not be on duty. She will return the following morning claiming that she is coming from work. I have had several reports of her numerous escapades both online and physically.
Continue

I am tired of having a wayward woman for a wife. Bolatito, a 28-year-old nurse, denied all the allegations levelled against her, claiming that Muyiwa beats her regularly and is unfaithful to her. She said: “My husband beats me for every slight mistake. He battered me to the extent that I had three miscarriages. He would beat me and tear my clothes to shreds.
He also receives calls from different women even when we are in bed. He brings his girlfriends into our matrimonial home when I am away at work. I am no more interested in the marriage.” The case was adjourned to August 19, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook