Friday, July 5, 2013

The Connection Between $-ex and Menstrual Pains



I normally have serious menstrual pains, I am 21 years old. Whenever I am on my period, I won’t be able to go out or do anything because of the pains I go through. My boyfriend said we should have s*x to make the pains go…. What do you think about his suggestion?
Halimat.
Answer
Menstrual pain is popular among young ladies. But it can be controlled or checked…. You should watch what you eat…extreme sugary foods aggravate the pains. When you are close to your ‘period days’, you should minimise consumption of sugary foods, take more of water and fruits. You can also see a doctor who would prescribe a mild pain reliever for you….you would be fine.
On the part of your boyfriend, do not give in to s*x…. I think he is only selfish on his part…
I don’t think that would help you, its better you wait till you both are married before you have s*x.

What is your own opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook