Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Hot" Actor & Model, Angela Okorie, Claims She Is ready To Get Souls For Lord (PHOTO)



Ex-Delta Soap model and actress, Angela Okorie who reportedly said, everything about her is sexy, is currently dreaming of winning souls for God.
In a current chat with newsmen, the Ebonyi State born actress and mother of just one declared, “I am aware I have a calling to benefit God. It might arrived at pass soon but I don't know when. My aim in life is to touch souls one of the ways or the other because it's important I leave my foot prints atlanta divorce attorneys life I meet.”
Continue After The Break.

Angela debuted in Nollywood in 2009, after she starring in “Holy Serpent.” Ever since then, the actress has not looked back, starring in over fifty movies.

Aside from employed by God, Angela said, she has an agenda to get into movie production, in addition to set up a foundation where the less-privileged children can be catered for. “I will go into producing movies. I also want to create a foundation where motherless babies can be catered for. I wish to get into a lot of positive things.

A number of the movies she acted in, include, “Sincerity” that has been her first film, “Maidens”, “Heart of a Widow”, “War in the Palace”, “Girls in the Mood”, “Girls on Point”, “Stolen Desire”, “Soul Mate”, “End of Soul Mate” among others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook