Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"My Father Rá-ped Me, And My Mother Puts The Blame on Me" - A Lady Tells It All



I was rá-ped from age of 12 to 16 and I was rá-ped by my father.
It started one day when he picked me up early from school he gave me a glass of alcohol. He made me drink it then told me to take a bath. I assumed it was because I started feeling a little ill due to the alcohol. Soon he came into the bathroom and told me to go relax on the bed. I was scared and begged him not to hurt me but he did. He hurt me and abused me. I felt terrible inside me, I was crying but he did not stop.
Continue After The Break.

I was afraid to tell my mother what was going on. My mother was also a rá-pe victim and this affected her mental health. My father told me that if I told her, she will die. He also apologized to me and said he would go to jail if I reported him. I did not know what to do so I did nothing for years while he continued to abuse me.
I eventually got the strength to tell my mother. She did not believe me at first, then she later blamed me for causing it. She says it was my own fault. My father left the house eventually. When I turned 21, he came to apologize to me, crying. But I still deal with the after effect of being a rá-pe victim everyday.
Guys! What should she do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook