Monday, August 26, 2013

TonTo Dikeh Gist About Her Virginity, Don Jazzy And Iyanya - **Rubbing Minds



Popular Nollywood actress & singer Tonto Dikeh today appeared on Y! Naija’s Rubbing Minds program on Channels TV. The fair-skinned actress talked about her relationship to Don Jazzy, Iyanya and her singing abilities with show host Ebuka Uchendu Obi.

On stealing Iyanya from Yvonne Nelson, Dikeh said she never even knew Iyanya on a personal level, not to even talk of stealing him from someone else.


Continue After The Break.
“When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find that funny. I mean, this someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is a also a fan, but If I don’t even know him personally, how do I date him? Why they say these things, it is because they know I don’t respond to these things.”

Sporting a very calm demeanor unlike the Tontolet most know on social media, she also cleared the air about her relationship with Mavins boss Don Jazzy, saying they were just friends, and that it was a fake account that had tweeted the false information.

She spoke about her tattoos, saying that she had 58 different ink patterns on her, each representing a specific event in her life.

When asked whether she could sing, Tonto replied curtly, “I think I can make music work.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook