Thursday, September 12, 2013

Actress Bimbo Thomas shows off Her Bo0*b (Photo)



"I'm never afraid to try. I mount the stage and do something such as a musician, then the next minute I retain be considered a doctor. It's just like what I do but that is a make believe," busty Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas said this when asked to explain her personality. Asked why she's flaunting her "things" like Cossy, actress Bimbo Thomas said:
Maybe since they're firm and I've not one stretch mark on my boobs. However many ladies still flaunt flabby ones which have stretch marks. Don't they know that stretch-marks are not designed to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch-marks have finished and the boob has gotten back again to where it had been formed. It's not worth it. Such a cleavage can't be s-exy.
Continue after the break.

For instance, I stay facing my mirror and appreciate myself first before any person because I decorate in my room before any person in my house would see me. After dressing up, I look at myself and I'm like wow! If I may be convinced within me that I look great, I am aware that each other comment will be fine. 
I believe ladies who flaunt the ugly parts of their body should start doing this. Some carry bulky legs and desire to walk it on the runway. I'm chubby, my body firm, subtle and smooth. Because I'm bulky, my legs big, I don't do shorts.I am aware the principles of fashion. It puts me off when I see some giant, elephantiasis kind of legs and they would like to walk and show them off on red carpet. It doesn't sound right to me.

2 comments:

  1. make money easily online here http://www.TheWorkPaid.com/?share=8590

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook