Sunday, September 8, 2013

How Ladies Can Hold On Till Their Wedding Night Before Having $-ex -Popular Singer Gives Advice



Nigerian gospel singer, Nikki Laoye who said she was a virgin when she got at the age of 30 in a recent interview with Vine Magazine gives advice to ladies on how to hold on till their wedding night.“This issue caused a lot of noise on the Internet, because a lot of people carried it with sarcasm. Some people thought I was trying to feel holier-than-thou.
Continue after the break.
The truth is that it was part of my project. If I was really going to be a model to people, I had to let it show in my life. I can boldly stand to tell someone now that ‘’you can wait till you are married’. I’m not telling them that ‘you will not have temptations’. You will, [because] we are human beings, we have feelings. You will want to be kissed and touched but the truth is that we can control it, we are not animals.

Sex is a huge responsibility, especially for the woman. Understand that you are a sexual being, you have passion. It’s good, it’s great, but keep it. Ever since I was young I had always told God that I was going to keep myself till my marriage. It’s just a good thing and it’s a good thing to give your husband. He will know that you are just for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook