Saturday, October 26, 2013

Afrocandy got Advice for Ladies Trying To Be Like Her. ** How To Be A Runs Girl




For those getting excited about or wanting to resemble Afrocandy, Afrocandy has taking her time and energy to advice ladies just how to start it. Afrocandy posted this on her facebook page take a look

My questions to all dem girlz trynna resemble AfroCandy

(1) Do you still live in Nigeria without hope to getting a visa traveling out? That's all messed up you understand?
Continue..


(2) Are you yet educated? and if not pls. do something positive about it asap b4 you chose which road to follow.

(3) Do you have a back up plan, exit route, contingent plan meaning if the showbiz thing doesn't workout you fall back onto it? If you do not, that's bleeped up you understand?

(4) Have you ever been married? Or even, I suppose you ought to wait until you're done with that cos you know what, most local Naija guys are typical, they might hail you just to obtain  your pants but will soon be ashamed to let anybody spot you together with them in public not to talk of marriage, unless you're lucky to end up getting foreigners. So with all however, I'll advice you to get your asses together b4 you try to be like me for I did all the aforementioned and a lot more, at this time of my life, I'm not buying husband or boyfriend, already married once and had kids, got nothing to get rid of now, lived my life and still leaving….so abeg make una think twice o….meanwhile, if you are a member of my ‘Ikebe Squad'I will train you…Good-Luck !!

This is what Ikebe master Afrocandy posted on her facebook page for many intending runs girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook