Saturday, October 26, 2013

Beverly Osu Kinda Admits to Having $-éx In Big Brother Africa - TheChase



Beverly and Angelo 2
When she first came out from the Big Brother Africa reality show, Beverly Osu stunned many by denying that she ever had intercourse with Angelo in the bath, even though everyone on the social networking have watch the video and saw the act clearly. Anyway, she is now singing a fresh song. Below is what she said:
Continue after the break.

MY LIFE OUTSIDE BBA…

My entire life outside BBA has been wonderful. It's nothing I cannot handle.
THE PAINS AND GAINS…
Well, I'm usually a very busy person, but it's just that at this time, I've been a very unstable person. Sometimes, I can't even stay here in Lagos for a week without traveling here and there. I do believe that's a very important thing because good things are appearing out of it. And apparently, there's always the negative side and that is mostly things that are not true that you hear about yourself; how people help you and so on. Many people don't really bother about perception, but if you're somebody like me, you'll think about it and sometimes it will affect your work. But I thank God that my entire life has been good.

THE SEX SCENE AT THE BBA…
Apparently, I don't feel sorry because I had been myself.
So, I can't say sorry to anybody who feels disappointed. They're living their lives and I'm living mine. The only difference is that I was in a house where I had to help make the platform work for me; the platform everybody enjoyed seeing me make. If you guys stuck to your television for 91 days and then see my faults, then you should check yourself because folks have their faults and it's only individuals with faults that quickly observe that in other persons. I don't criticise people and I don't think people should critisice me... irrespective of how you look at it, I'm still a youth.

2 comments:

  1. I think Beverly has a good person inside of her. She might have made some mistakes, she would put thing aright. I like her person.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook