Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: My Boyfriend Only Proposes During S-éx, What Should I Do?




I'm confused. My boyfriend only proposes whenever we are having s-éx.
In the warmth of the passionaté moment, He says different stuffs like'let's get married ','marry me ','when do you want to get married?'
But immediately its over, he acts like he never said anything not to mention bothering to alone bringing it up.
I'm too shy to ask him about it, because I don't know the next thing that will happen.
What should I really do?




Related Video/Photo Post:

Watch Video: Wizkid throws 100k into crowd, causes stampede at Felabration
WATCH VIDEO - Big Backsidé Girl Twérking very Hot! -
VIDEO: Naija Girl Goes haywire After drinking Too Much Alcohol
Lady Takes Off Her Shírt, Pop out Bo*óbs To Fight Young Man (VIDEO)

1 comment:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook