Thursday, October 10, 2013

Driver's Wife gives birth to Quadruplets In Lagos - Needs Financial Assistance



A driver, Kehinde Tijani, and his wife Grace, were recently blessed with some quadruplets at Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, on October 1st. They have three sons before the new additions. What needs to have brought them joy has become a way to obtain worry for this couple, as Kehinde and his wife, a small-time caterer, were already living from hand to mouth before the new additions. The household lives in a little one-room apartment in Okokomaiko. 
 Continue after the break.


Kehinde says he needs financial assist with look after his wife and children. “I want help. I'm a driver. I started driving someone a year ago and my monthly salary is really meager I will hardly feed three children to not talk of seven. I want help please. I'd like the government and other folks, who is able to, to come calmly to my aid. I don't have money, I don't have a house. I want about N1 million to look after themedical bills of the youngsters and their mother. My spouse had two Caesarian Sections and considering that the birth of the babies a week ago they have been in an incubator. Also, with the arrival of the quadruplets, we want better accommodation for the children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook