Saturday, October 19, 2013

How e com be them Now!!! " They called Me a Rejected Musician; Now I've Taken Over " –KCee



Nobody knows tomorrow, that's the testimony of Kcee, the Limpopo master.

Kingsly Okonkwo, better referred to as KCee, is making waves at the moment nevertheless the young man will not forget how he was seen and in reality, labelled a ‘rejected and dejected'artiste before his fortune later changed. No wonder he's still amazed at the height he's achieved since he went solo a couple of years ago.

In his words:
“God, the, and my fans suddenly made me a super attraction of the industry. Each I drop got me more fans, made me more loved, and ranked me an even more than where the past track stopped. It's simply amazing.”Having released lots hit singles which have received massive airplay, Kcee said he's all set to launch his debut album - Take Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook