Thursday, October 24, 2013

“I Lost everything, My Pride, Self-Esteem And Baby In My Marriage" - says Chika Ike



Divorced Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, seems not to forget the woes of her marriage on the go, as she's emerge with increased scathing revelations against her ex-husband, Tony Eberiri.

Chika who acted in a number of Nollywood movies including ‘Standing Alone,' ‘My Prince,' ‘My Princess,' ‘Paradise'and ‘Emotional Blackmail,'exposed her pain via her Facebook posts: “Growing up as a woman, I was always known as the sweetest kid on the bloc. Before I got married, I have already been through some relationships and for once, no man had ever laid a finger on me.
Continue after the break.

The very first time it just happened in my own marriage, I didn't understand it because I'm not the kind of woman a man beats but I suppose you can find no types. It really happens and no woman deserves it. I believed it was love or his means of expressing his emotions, but after each beating, he pleads, cries and says it won't happen again; once more, I believed it was love and made excuses for him.


Over time, when it kept happening consistently, I started looking for other definitions for it. I started losing my self-pride, self-esteem, self-worth, and most painfully, I lost my baby, (miscarriage). I almost lost my life in the act, and then I realized how serious and abnormal it certainly was.”
So sad there! Real men don't beat women. 



Related Video/Photo Post:
Video: Watch Burna Boy Perform “Run My Race” Wearing Underpants
Photos: Kanye West’s Wardrobe Malfunction: Exposes His something on stage During ‘Yeezus’ Tour!
Photos + Video: Guy Dressed As A lady Gets Removed & Humiliated On The Road By Forces
BBA Winner: Dillish receives Bitter Comments from fans for stylishly oppening her Breast for gov Adams Oshiomhole

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook