Friday, October 11, 2013

”I'm in a Relationship with My Sister's Hubby And Want Him To Marry Me” – Confused Girl




I am a 23 years gal.
I have been in a relationship with my sisters husband for 5 years now without my sisters noticing.  Sometimes we stay together, sometimes I stay away from them, it started immediately I got through with my high school.  I don't understand how it happened but I felt In deep love with him while he was my 1st man, until now i love him and he too loves me, I'm almost clearing my university studies only some months remaining.  I've told him to break up because I don't want my sister to understand this but he insisted on marrying me! I'm totally confused by now because I need to settle after my studies. exactly what do I really do to make them divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook