Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama", says Kanye West



Kanye West reckons Kim Kardashian is more influential than Michelle Obama. The rap star, 36, is convinced Kim deserves to be a Vogue cover girl, especially following a swimwear selfie she Instagrammed two weeks ago.

He said:
“There's no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't be on the cover of Vogue. She's like probably the most intriguing woman right now. She's got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday. “And collectively, we're probably the most influential with clothing,” he continued. “No one is considering what [Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed another day.”
   Continue...
The usually-confident star also admitted that he was ‘nervous'in front of his lavish wedding proposal. He explained:

“I was nervous. I was conversing with her cousin. I was like, ‘I don't know, what you think she's going to say?' I'm not arrogant about love and feelings at all.“I'm confident in the task I put so much work directly into but this really is someone else's feelings. There is a constant know very well what someone else may feel at the time,” he told Ryan Seacrest on his US radio show earlier today.

Meanwhile, Kim has agreed to alter her name to Kim Kardashian West.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook