Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Blood Sister loves and Wants To Marry A Security Man, Advice Pls



All of it started the first time I saw a Teddy with my sister. Then I'd see a love note here, a missed call there. I'd see book gifts that had words written about it, all from the exact same guy. Later, when my sister was having difficulty at the office, I used to know her talking on the device and from the response, it had been obvious the guy was encouraging her. Everything pointed to the fact some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister. 
Continue after the break.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a man who was simply abusive and nearly killed her her, that is really painful as she's probably the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to see this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best man she could choose ?  Can't she get a good man with a good job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, you can find loving bankers on the market too, not the lender security guard.

Guys, I recently want you to place yourself in my shoes. I can't even imagine that she's actually thinking about marrying this guy.

1 comment:

  1. There is nofin bad in been a security man maam,she can marry him since she's ok,happy n comfortable wit him rather dan been wit oda man wit good job bt end up breaking her heart.And bsyd d man been a security man doesn't mean he can't make it in life,he's a human so pls dnt look dwn on him.As 4 me I wish her good wit d man.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook