Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"My Husband Used Juju Charm To Marry Me", says wife, wants Court To Dissolve Her Marriage.




A 29-year-old medical student, Mrs Ariyike Adebiyi, has appealed to an Agege Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her marriage to her husband because he was a dropout.

Ariyike, students of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun, told the court on Tuesday, that her marriage to 33-year-old Femi was a mirage as he'd used charm to compel her to marry him.
   Continue..

She said, “I can't imagine myself married to a dropout, or even he charmed me. My marriage to Femi is only a mirage.
“I needed to utilize Femi as my case study when I was writing my project, however it proved to the mess. My family did not allow me to opt for him after our engagement ceremony. I packed my loads to his house two months after the engagement and was maltreated by his family,” she said.

She added that her husband drinks, smokes Indian hemp and comes home late in the night, but she stayed on in the marriage because she was pregnant. When she gave birth, her mother was the one who settled the bills as her husband did not arrive at the hospital.

 Femi, an estate agent had told the court that his parents-in-law prevented his wife from following him to his house after their engagement, adding that they prevented him from seeing his wife and child.

“I would like the court to dissolve the union and grant me the access to my child,' 'he prayed.

Ariyike can also be seeking the custody of their one-year-old child. The Court President, Mr Emmanuel Sokunle, told the couple to keep the peace, and adjourned the case to Nov. 5 for judgment.


Related Video/Photo Post:
VIDEO: Oge Okoye lurés her visitor to bed
10 Shocking Reasons Why You Should Watch P*órn 18__++
Rape Victim shares Her Tragic History - How She Was Gang -Raped Twice By 9 Guy Friends But Lasted!
Man nabs Girlfriend red handed Having S*x With Another Man, Videotapes Them & Publicly Exposes The Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook